Continuing your production journey…
Here’s 12 More Tips to help you “Stay On Target” !
- Go to events, festivals, and clubs, see what’s working and capture the vibe
- Try to produce tracks as fast as possible. As a beginner, this is the quickest way to learn as you cover all bases
- Keep your work and projects organised and name everything logically
- Tackle one thing at a time, and make sure you understand it 100%. Music production is a very wide and diverse field and can be very confusing
- Focus on one synth, get your head round it
- Unless this is a hobby, you’ll need to make some sacrifices (just ask my wife)
- Do something related to music every morning and every evening
- Producing music doesn’t get you girls
- Never delete your work.
- Making a living off music isn’t impossible, it just requires a huge amount of determination patience and old fashioned hard work!
- Review what you’ve learned each week. Keep notes
- RTFM – Read The F***ing Manual