Try running pads, leads, long EFX and other BIG sounds to a bus channel with a series of 3 or more instances of the same reverb but with slight setting tweaks. Maybe have 2 with the pitch shift adjusted so one is + 12 semitones the other -7 semitones or different feedbacks and filter. Can end up with some great results and reverbs do tend to be brighter with more space!
- ADAM Audio are giving away a pair of T8V Active Studio Monitors!
- GMaudio Clipper 1.0 – FREE CLIPPER DEVICE FOR LIVE 10
- Process system audio with plugins (for free) AKA systemwide without Sonarworks
- Essential $220 Headphone Mixing Upgrade For All Engineers & Producers
- MPC Beats – Grab Your FREE Version