Sometimes you don’t want a compressor with character, you want something clean that gives good results. Tokyo Dawn’s Feedback Compressor II offers just that, really clean compression and a wide array of controls to get the results you want. It’s a great compressor to use when something just needs a little taming or made a little louder. Great to use for parallel compression, controlling peaks and even try it as a bus compressor!
TDR’s Feedback Compressor II easily competes with some other top line compressors out there, but with the added bonus of being free!!!
- Beautiful “Feed-Back Compression” sound and behaviour
- 64bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations
- Multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy, critical operations run up to 8 times the audio rate
- Delta oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction)
- Three side-chain filter slopes: 3dB/Oct, 6dB/Oct and 12dB/Oct
- Super fast and natural sounding compression
- Unique control scheme with independent release controls for peak and RMS events, as well as a compression Crest Factor control
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus
- Delta preview mode to preview the difference between compressed and original signal
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted)
- Mac and PC
Like the site? Then show some love and give the Heavyweight Bass Facebook page a Like…