Ok, let’s move up a gear with the EQ’s. SlickEQ is a mixing and mastering EQ created by Tokyo Dawn Records. It’s a wicked plugin that is simple to use, has what can only be described as an impeccable sound and could easily be used as your everyday “workhouse” EQ.
Once again, i’ve got some really good, expensive EQ’s in my AU folder, but i’m still opening SlickEQ nearly everyday! It has an API feel to it, that’s for sure.
- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Full featured, modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Four output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow” and “Deep”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“Stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management
- Mac and PC