Looking for a good analog-modelled EQ plugin? Even better if i tell you it’s free? Enter the Sonimus SonEQ. Modelled after the API550 and the Pultec EQP, it has 3 EQ bands, low- and high-pass filters. Unfortunately it’s currently only available in 32bit, but don’t let that stop you!
Features and things i like about this little gem:
- 3 band Equalizer
- 2 Filters, High-Pass, Low-Pass
- Preamp stage with bass booster
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supports
- Mac and PC
- It’s great at boosting the top end frequencies
- Drive it hard and listen to that lovely saturation!
- It’s free!!!!